We pride ourselves in delivering impeccable service and standards of cleanliness at Chalet Blanc. We've tried hard to think of everything our guests might need but if there is anything we can do to improve your holiday experience, we are happy to do it. Nothing is too much trouble, you just need to ask.
- Free transfer to and from Geneva airport
- Chilled bubbly on arrival and every night with canapes
- On-demand private resort chauffeur service
- Daily chalet and room cleaning
- Delicious cuisine served by our professional chef:
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cakes
- Pre-dinner cocktails and canapés
- Exquisite 4 course evening meal (6 nights)
- Separate kids meals (as required)
- Hand-picked selection of fine wines
- Open bar – Wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- We accompany our guests on the slopes to familiarise them with the area
- Baby/toddler shopping service
- For guests who book the chalet exclusively we also include 9 hours of complimentary ski tuition with one of our highly recommended private instructors.
Services we can arrange for you
- Lift Passes – pre-ordered and available on arrival
- Equipment hire – pre-ordered and fitted in the comfort of the chalet
- Ski School, Private Tuition and Professional Guiding
- In-house childcare/babysitting
- Massage & Beauty Therapy in the in-house massage room
We feel it is the little things that sometimes make the biggest difference and we realise that everyone has their own individual needs. Our aim at Chalet Blanc is to provide a totally flexible service with full attention to every little detail.